Davis high guidance
Academic Center (located on-campus in room M-2)
The ultimate mission of the Davis Senior High School Academic Center is to provide academic and community support, and to prepare student for a postsecondary education. It is a place that embraces students of all educational and cultural backgrounds.
Besides offering tutoring services to students, the Academic Center offers information about colleges and scholarships, and provides assistance with college applications and the FAFSA.
After School Tutoring
- • Students are placed at tables according to what subjects they are working on.
- • Students work in groups with a tutor on homework, projects, test preparation, etc.
- • Services are free to all Davis High students
- • One-on-one and small group tutoring
- • Computers and textbooks are available
- • Tutors are available to assist with projects, homework, studying, essays, etc.
In Class Tutoring
- • Tutors are placed in classrooms to work with students one-on-one or in small groups (based on teacher request and priority).
The Academic Center is open for drop-in tutoring Monday - Thursday after school, until 4:30 pm. Tutors are available Monday - Friday during regular school hours and after school.
- Online Course Registration
- Parent Connection
- Contact Information & Appointments
- New Student Enrollment
- Order Transcripts
- School Profile
- Graduation Requirements
- Counseling Q & A
- Scholarship Office
- Academic Information & Links
- UC/CSU Entrance Requirements
- Community Colleges
- Private Colleges
- College & Career Info Night
- Academic Center
- Program Planning